Working with Syrian Refugees.
YFC Lebanon is working with the church to see every young Syrian refugee in Lebanon have the opportunity to know Jesus.
Through outreach and follow–up ministries With financial assistance from FFTN, YFC Lebanon was able to:
At least 100 Syrian youth workers living and serving in Syria were trained and equipped .
- Launch 6 outreach clubs for Syrian refugee young people in 6 local churches in Beirut.
- Reach out to 200 refugee youth from 3 different tent communities.
- Hold 4 Syrian youth trainings
- Run Easter, Christmas and Summer camps
- Purchase a mini–van
- 200 Syrian refugee teens were reached with the salvation message, challenged them to have a relationship with Jesus, and were followed–up on a regular basis.
- Physical, emotional and spiritual needs of 70 refugee families living in the suburbs of Beirut.
The impact is on a whole generation of Syrian youth who lost any hope for the future. Providing safe spaces for them to play, build friendships and meet Jesus will transform their despair into hope. This generation is the product of war, and by YFC programmes and by God’s grace, we aim to ensure that they will be agents of peace instead of violence and hate.